General Creation Guidelines
- Print Character Sheet PDF and follow these 3 steps using a pencil
- No Stat or Skill may exceed LEVEL 3 at Character Creation
- Please fill in the questions on the back of your Character Sheet
1) Choose your Race
Visit the Races Page and choose a race.
- Copy down the “Sub-Stat” numbers (the gray boxes) into the gray boxes on your character sheet.
- Level up your character’s stats by spending your race’s “total Stat-Levels at adulthood” amongst them. Note, you may fill in fewer Stat-Levels to play a child character.
2) Hone Your Skills
What skills are Important to your Character?
Prioritize your four Skill-Sets from most important(1st) to least important(4th).
Each priority provides Levels to divvy up between Skills in each Skill-set. Skill-sets include Social, Firearms, Operation, & Muscle (indicated on your character sheet).
- 1st Priority 8 Skill-Levels
- 2nd Priority 5 Skill-Levels
- 3rd Priority 3 Skill-Levels
- 4th Priority 3 Skill-Levels, & you can NEVER Level-Up to Level 6 (Mastery) in this Skill-Set
3) Equip Your Lifestyle
C160,000 to make Any Purchases.